Do you know if there’s mold in your home?
It can grow in any number of areas in your house. If you’re in Sanibel, we can help you get rid of it.
Mold is a big deal.
Dealing with mold is tricky, especially in humid areas like Sanibel. It can find a space to live in lots of places – a lot of them hard to reach. Your roof, plumbing, and even the inside of your walls could be letting mold grow unchecked.
It doesn’t just look gross, mold can be a health risk as well. Poor air quality from spores can lead to allergies, breathing issues, and infections. Getting rid of mold will go a long way towards making your home a healthier and more liveable environment for you and your loved ones.
With decades of experience, we can handle this.
Check out our qualifications:
- We’re state certified mold remediators (license #MRSR181)
- We are certified in Water Damage Restoration & Applied Microbial Remediation with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- We’re qualified state certified contractors (license #CGC1505712)
- We offer 24/7 emergency services with a 30 minute response time
- The owner of iMold has been doing this for over 3 decades, and is known for his expertise and care for detail
We use state-of-the-art tech to hunt down any traces of mold.
Schedule a free mold inspection and we’ll use our arsenal of equipment to detect any traces of mold. We’ll also give you a free estimate on remediating the damage.
- We use infrared thermography to even small drops in temperature that could mean mold is thriving
- We take detailed samples of moisture and air content for testing
- We make sure to document any visible mold, along with where it’s coming from and what is being damaged
- We put together a list of industry-standard solutions for cleanup
And then we make sure it’s gone.
We’re a one-stop shop when it comes to dealing with mold. We’ll deal with your insurance company to get the problem fixed quickly. Since we also happen to be a full-service general contracting company, there’s no need to look for a good drywall guy or plumber if we need to get into one of your walls or deal with mold near your water system. You can rely on us to patch up and paint after the job is done, and help repair property damage from water and mold.